The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

At Home S'mores

This is the easiest treat to make ever!!! I absolutely love S'mores and have no idea why I didn't think of this before. So here's what you need!
Graham Crackers
Marshmallows
Hershey Bar (I used Kisses since I didn't have any Hershey's bars)

Step 1: Pre heat oven to about 375
Step 2. Assemble Crackers and marshmallows together
Step 3. Leave in oven for about 2-3 min depending on how toasty you want them
Step 4. Take them out and place a chocolate on the top.
Step 5. Eat and Enjoy!

They're not super hot so you don't need to let them cool. I used cinnamon graham crackers (which are my fav since I love the cinnamon taste better than just plain graham)
Hope you guys like this super simple dessert! It's perfect for any occasion and super simple to make!! 



3 comments:

Paulina said...

Looks nice :)

Sara said...

These look so yummy!

http://mypetitefashioncorner.blogspot.com

Izzie said...

Yum <3

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments