The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Collective Haul: Clothing

So here's my second part of my Collective Haul for my Post Grad shopping spree. I wanted to share it with you guys in different parts because I want you guys to have something to look forward to the next time I post a video. I also don't like my videos to be super long. I hope you guys like this vid! Let me know if you would ever want to see a vlog and come shopping with me!

Some articles of clothing were shown in my Preview Monday Post! Check it out!

4 comments:

Stefani said...

Love your video :) You bought nice stuff!
xx

Stephanie said...

Great clothing!!

Unknown said...

hi :) sure I follow you back from gfc and bloglovin right now! thanks :D
New post on my blog
INTO THE GROVE blog
Facebook Page
oxoxoxo
Marie

rachel s said...

wow thanks for sharing! x

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments