The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Collective Haul: Accessories

After everything is over with and the balloons have been popped and the glitter has been picked up. What is it that we have left after an amazing party?

That's right! Gifts! And in that stack of envelopes there are giftcards and money! You know what that means? Shopping spree!! I've been very good with calculating how much I spend and what I save. I'm also very good at finding sales so hopefully you guys don't think I used up all my money lol. 
I actually had a plan in my head about what I would buy and what I needed. 
Since some gift cards are only for specific shops I used those on clothes (F21, Macys)
The others I used on things I really wanted or needed.
I've already tried filming this video twice before giving up! It was way too long and crazy so I decided to just have different videos for the different categories. First up is the accessories and the jewelry. (Mostly jewelry lol)
I hope you guys like it!


19 comments:

Lili Matic said...

That looks cool ;)

I love the video ;)

RUNWAY JUICE

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awesome spikes!

June said...

Oooh they are amazing!! Lucky you!! Love your all the spiky arm candy you've got!
xx
www.junewantsitall.com

Unknown said...

Great jewelry!

http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

A Mode World said...

Love the bracelet in the second pic :) xA

Unknown said...

I so love those bracelet they are so edgy u always find cool stuff hun ;D
www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.nl

Talitha Azarov said...

I love your stack of spiky bracelets! Soo edgy:)
XOXO
Ty

Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

Antonio Jurado said...

cómo molan las de pinchos :D

LOLA FINN said...

I love your spiky bracelets *_* Very cool!!!

Jacki said...

all so pretty!

x
BeyondJackie
Toxic Codeine

Sandra Leiva said...

Love all your bracelets!! <3

Sazi Efionayi said...

love the bracelet

http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

bianca said...

amazing jewellery!!

xx
http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

every bracelet is so cute i like it a lot :))

Blog da Pê

UnA said...

love them all babe!

xoxo

Ava Tallulah said...

Love the spiky bracelets! So on-trend, love it!

Ava Tallulah

M.E said...

lovely items!! the bracelets are cool!

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love it all thanks for sharing x

New Trends in Mens Fashion said...

I was really waiting for the information about new trends in mens fashion, and thank you so much for sharing a nice wording with us, please keep it up.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments