The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Instagram Life

  Instagram is pretty much the photoshop of now. I use it for all my artsy photos that need a little something more to make it unique. I know I've shown you guys before some of my instagram pictures but from now on every Wednesday I will post four of the pics that I have posted in the previous week. I hope you guys like them! Sometimes I don't even edit pictures and it'll say #nofilter. But most of the time I do and I like to add them to the blog to make it a little more profesional and cool. 
Let me know if you guys like this kind of post!

My F21 package arrived last week!

This is what was inside!


Lemonade from Starbucks

Jared Leto, the hottest singer!!! Who wants to go to his concert? 


Found some cute bunny ears at the mall, (for those of you who don't know my nickname is Bunny ^.^)

6 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Jared Leto has great style!

Lili Matic said...

oooo I love spikes and studds ;)

Check out my new post if you like ;)

RUNWAY JUICE

xoxo

Anonymous said...

i miss my instagram, mi smartphone is being repared!

Cynthia

V said...

Fun bracelets!

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

Unknown said...

oh my goodness dear those ear bunny are so cute I adore them darling u look adorable ;D
www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.nl
PS: where are the bunny ears from ???

Unknown said...

haha thanks!! I found them in Macys in the Junior section where all the jewelry is.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments