The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Want List Revisited: September 2012

Hello lovelies! I was thinking about what I haven't done or shown in awhile and then a remebered my Sept want list! Looking back at it I was kinda disappointed since I had planned to get a spike bra but was not able to and now I have no idea if I will ever be able to :/ 
But on the up side I was able to find a chunky knit scarf! (Not exactly the one I wanted but it'll do for now lol) As for the manequin that'll have to wait a little while longer. Maybe when I re-paint my room. 
(would you guys like to see the process? It would be a fun DIY!)

Here's my scarf!

1. Chunky Knit scarf

11 comments:

Sandra Leiva said...

Great scarf for cold winters :)

Unknown said...

Love your new scarf!

milna89.blogspot.com
*********************

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Great scarf <3
Nice blog honey, hope you check out mine :)
rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in

Paulina said...

Very nice scarf :)

Anna:) said...

I have nominated you for a Liebster blog award.
Have a look at my blog for all the details!
http://dreamwishbelievemakeithappen.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

gret blog!! :D

xoxo

madame-chocolate.blogspot.com said...

Hi dear :) I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

Unknown said...

Great post !

Simply gorgeous !!

Have a great weekend :)

p.s Help me find the perfect jacket by filling in my poll :)

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

GeorginaGoodman said...

a lovley warm scarf!

www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
xxxx

Inggrid Monalita said...

nice post:)
miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

MARIE said...

Love the scarf! Been looking for one like that forever

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments