The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Collective Haul: Cosmetics (MAC Haul)

So this is my third and final haul for my post grad series! I hope you guys like it and enjoed the videos.
I decided to make a little video on the makeup I bought through out these few weeks, that way I could show you guys my new makeup. These also happen to be my favorite products at the moment!

PS: I bought one last product that isn't in the video but here are some pictures!
Lip Liner: Current and Magenta
Lipsticks: Twig and Up the Amp
Concealer: NW15
Blush: Breath of Plum


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blush :)

June said...

Congratulations! That a lot of lovely goodies
xx
www.junewantsitall.com

Unknown said...

Same here there blushes are amazing I have one looking like that from M.A.C
called Desert Rose :)

Have a Fantastic Friday !!


Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Spencer. said...

Amazing haul lovely, your nail polish looks beautiful btw
x

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

Lots of amazing goodies you got, love MAC products. Great post :) xx

www.ahitofsarah.net

Shannon Beer said...

Love it all, perfect shades for this time of year!xx

Grazziella said...

Love it ;) perfect goodies, great shades !

Nice blog


Bisous from FRANCE

MILEX said...

definitly - love.

Unknown said...

love it! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

Tatjana Jovanović said...

Nice video!

www.werockfashiontoo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love Mac best make up ever and love the purple nail vernish hun great video too ;D
www.preppyfashionist.com
SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG DON'T MISS IT OUT

MARIE said...

Love the nail polish! MAC products are really good.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments