The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, November 26, 2012

For the days when the sun shines...

Hello everyone! I wanted to open up the week with an outfit post! Here's my outfit that I wore some time last week, it was a fairly cool morning, didn't wear a sweater but opted for this geometric designed scarf. The scarf is really thin but I wraped it around my neck about 3 times! I also wore it with this baggy tee, which is in my favorite color: lavender! This is such a beautiful color and I just can't stop looking at it! I opted for some intense blush on my cheeks (which isn't noticeable in the pics) and a nude lip. Black skinnies, converse and some black studs for my earings. 
Enjoy the pictures!

What I wore: 
Baggy Tee: American Rag (Macys)
Jeans: Abbey Dawn Kohls
Shoes: Converse
Scarf: Forever 21


20 comments:

LOLA FINN said...

Hallo dear :)
Thank you soooo much for your lovely comment! <3
kisses

Suu ♥ said...

i liike it! :)
i hope you can follow ne now, I had a problem with my blog, but now it's okay :)

xoxo

Unknown said...

Yes! I was able to follow you now :)

Anonymous said...

absolutely in love with the color of this tee-so beautiful!And love your scarf!Great&inspirational blog!Would u like to follow each other?

Sara said...

Such a cute look! it suits you so well :)

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is a good look, and I agree with Naya that this is a beautiful color. I was already following you on GFC , and now on bloglovin. In fact, I showed lots of love by liking many of your posts in bloglovin. I hope you'll do the same!

Erin

thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very cute post!love this!
that's amazing!Love your sense of style!!
TODAY ON MY BLOG A SUEPRISE FOR ALL MY READERS!
CHIC STREET CHOC
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Anonymous said...

FOLLOWED DEAR xx keep in touch

Kat said...

i loveeeee your scarf!!! its sooo pretty :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I really love your scarf and top!

Kisses, Lucy:)

Anonymous said...

hey beauty! such a lovely blog and post, I'm following you now, hope you follow me back, kisses <3 http://7-24makyaj.blogspot.com/

Lalaine said...

love the tee!

would you like to follow each other? let me know.
leave a comment on my blog

lalainephotos.blogspot.com

Lalaine said...

now following you, hope u follow back soon :)

Wendy said...

The scarf is amazing <3

I have a nice giveaway, i hope you will participate :)

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2012/11/giveaway-sparkles-by-susie.html

MissPlayground said...

converse! <3

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovn and GFC? xo :)

http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty! Love the pop of color<3

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Louisa said...

love your outfit! im following you now :) please check out my blog and follow back if you like it xxx

http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

Peet said...

Great look, love your scarf - geometric prints are the best!!:)

Francesca Rose said...

cool scarf!!

Francesca xo
http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments