The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Inspiration Of The Day: Cher Lloyd

I actually wasn't a fan of Cher in the beginning but I quickly changed my mind after watching the music video! She is so feisty and awesome! I love her style and these few photos are my favorite!
She has this rocker chic edginess to her and I love it! 
She definitely inspires me to be more fierce! Will now be taking more time to do my makeup and hair. Yes I get lazy haha
She was on X Factor USA tonight performing her new single "Oath". I can't wait to hear the entire CD!
Artist inspiration?






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great inspiration, I like it:) A.

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

lovely inspiration!


X Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Love Cher's look and her voice, I watched her when she was a contestant on X Factor UK and it's great seeing her now so well established after leaving the show!

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

@BloggerEda

Unknown said...

Im looking for links to see it!

Unknown said...

she is awesome love hair make up and hair too she is awesome great inspiration post hun :P.
www.preppyfashionist.com

SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG DON'T MISS IT OUT

Anni said...

I love her look but I miss her old sound :( She definitely wasn't at her best at the US X Factor appearance.

http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

LittleSweetSa said...

Nice inspiration :)
http://littlesweetsa.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/smile-to-cold.html

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments