The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

First Fall Outfit!


I wore this outfit last week when it was around 60 degrees for the first time! I wore my favorite striped top, a red sailor esque scarf and my red high tops. I opted for natural makeup and a bun to keep my hair out of my face. Though it is not shown, I wore a slouchy black cardigan since the wind was pretty strong in the morning. Usually the temperature is low in the morning and it gets hotter as the day goes on so it's nice to wear layers you can easily take off. You girls will see my fall outfits soon since the weather is perfect for sweaters and scarfs! Hope you guys like the pics!

What I wore:
Top and Scarf: Forever 21
Pants: Kohls
Shoes: Converse

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing Outfit!
I'v got a new post
http://me-myself-and-i-xoxo.blogspot.com/2012/11/red-roses-gold-bracelets.html

LOLA FINN said...

Yes, I will give New York another chance ;)
hahah.. I will never forget this trip! It´s was a really great expirience ;)
xoxo Lola

LOLA FINN said...

PS: I love your cool shoes <3

Arantza said...

great look!

MILEX said...

finally! big yes from me

Sandra Leiva said...

Cute scarf! :)

Fash Boulevard said...

totally obsessed with the stripes. You look stunning. Yay for fall! I hope you've been well, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Beauty Follower said...

Nice style!

Claudi said...

Cute! <3

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

cute look, I like striped tops for fall! X

Unknown said...

loving the striped t

Unknown said...

cute scarf

Dariya said...

Lovely! I love your look :)
Follow you!
http://silkpassion.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

Love the scarf!! <3

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments