The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Beauty Buys of the Month!

Hello lovely readers! I haven't written anything beauty related since I haven't really done anything. But last week I purchased two new products at Sephora that I'm hoping will work like magic! 
The first is a NARS concealer in Light 1 Chantilly (the lightest shade) and the other is a BareMinerals READY SPF 15 Touch Up Veil (finishing powder). 
Have any of you tried these? Reviews will be up in about a month or so when I have had some time to fully try it! For now here are pictures of what they look like!








5 comments:

Kate said...

Can't wait to hear how you like the mineral powder. I've used the loose version but have been holding off trying the pressed one... would love to hear how you like it!

Unknown said...

Cute buys girl !
Check out my blog www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

Couture for the soul said...

LOVING the Nars lipgloss - great purchases hun x

Unknown said...

Haha, thanks for sharing. Why not share a video about make up, beautiful lady?

xoxo.

Epicare said...

I'm so excited to try that.Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.Btw In case you would want some info on how to get rid of facial hair naturally at home, please feel free to visit my site http://www.epicarehome.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments