The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, March 1, 2013

DIY: Jewelry Board!

Hello lovely readers!! Today's post is a tad bit late as I was busy editing and writing this post lol. 
With that being said let's get on with the post! 
So I wanted to do a DIY as my room is going through a transformation and I wanted to take you guys a long my journey. I will be doing a few DIY projects and this is the first.
So I have quite a few long pendant necklaces that have been stuck in a box because I have nowhere to put it. But not anymore! I decided this would be the best way to display the necklaces because it's big enough to hang a lot of necklaces and cute at the same time. If I ever get tired I could just switch up the necklaces or use the pin board for pictures ect. 
So this is what you'll need!
And I have listed where I got mine but you can get these things where ever you please!

Pin Board: Target $12
Push pins: Office Depot $2-3
Nails and Hook
Hanging wire
Hammer





10 comments:

The Dragonfruit said...

I totally did this DIY before! Its a great way to display jewelry :)
And I know, the Prabal Gurung line went FAST. I'm amazed I even found that top at mine. Haha, it was the last one left!

Trendy Teal

R's Rue said...

Cute!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sandra Leiva said...

Looks great!

Unknown said...

such a great idea hun I really need to do that cause I don't have enough space in my draw nowadays for more stuff thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Virgit

www.preppyfashionist.com

Kelly said...

I love how you made this, so pretty!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Wendy said...

Looks great!!!

May I asked you a question? I participate to a fashion battle and I really want to win this. Can you please vote on mine 4 different looks ? It's takes only 5 seconds and you really help a fellowblogger :). In this link I explain how you can vote! I really appreciate it.

http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2013/03/bloggers-fashion-battle-need-your-help.html

Unknown said...

You made this really well!!! love it. :)

Kisses, Lucy :)
stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

Unknown said...

Acabo de descubrir tu blog! es precioso y me encanta es muy original
TE SIGO! Y me encantaria que tu tambien me siguieras, ya que me haria mucha ilusion :)
Besos.
http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

Elena said...

Very nice jewels dear!!!

NEW GIVEAWAY: Win a pair of glasses for you or your friend
Why don't you partecipate? :)
Kisses!

Unknown said...

Awesome board! Love it:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments