The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, March 8, 2013

OOTW February Week 2 & 3

Hello lovelies!! Hope you guys are having an excelent Friday!! I'm thrilled to not have any school today and just chill with this beautiful weather! It's been perfect weather this entire week, ranging from the 40's to the 60's. You never see that in MIA so I am drinking it up. 
So as you all know, it's Film Friday and I've got an Outfits Of The Week video up for you guys showing the outfits I wore these last two weeks of February. I hope you guys like it and all the outfit components are listed in the video. Let me know which one is your favorite and if you prefer this way of filming. I'm really hoping by next week or the week after I have my tripod and will be taking better footage. Now all I need to get are lights! 
Happy Friday everyone!! 
Have a wonderful weekend!






7 comments:

Stylishly in love said...

Great video and blog.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post on my blog 'Maxi Skirt & Leather Jacket'.

XO
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Mary M. said...

How amazing, this is actually the first time I see this kind of video- such a great idea, I love all your clothes!

Have an amazing weekend,
Mary x

Unknown said...

Awesome video! Have a nice weekend:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Paulina said...

Have a lovely Sunday :)

Unknown said...

it looks amazing. ! good turtorial ;)

www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

Joana Teixeira said...

the bracelets are so cute!

Unknown said...

love the golden belt and necklaces and bows and dot blouse gorgeous also the purple dress with the leather jacket looks awesome dear looking forward to see more of your outfits.
Hugs
Virgit

www.preppyfashionist.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments