The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Essentials 2013!

Hello lovely readers!! It's Friday!! Finally the beginning of the weekend is here and we can all relax into our colorful spring inspired outfits! With cute florals, bright colors, and chic monochromatic trends at hand it's tough to decide between them! In my second video to my Spring Series, I will show you girls which trends I am loving and how I incorporate my favorite spring colors into my everyday wardrobe! Hope you girls like it and find it helpful! Let me know what will be your color scheme for this spring! 

Spring Trends:
Florals
Chiffon
Black and White 




1. Mint Candy Apple Essie Nail Polish
2. Turquoise and Caicos Essie Nail Polish
3. Big Spender Essie Nail Polish
4. Bachelorette Bash Essie Nail Polish
5. Demure Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar
6. Girl About Town Mac Lipstick
7. Rose Hip 07 Milani Lipstick
8. Splash of Grenadine Essie Nail Polish
9. Lovie Dovie Essie Nail Polish


1. Striped Chiffon Top - Forever 21
2. Peach Blazer - Forever 21
3. Green Shorts - Forever 21
4. Floral Peplum - Nordstrom Rack

10 comments:

Kate said...

Love the colors! Especially the milani lipstick. We're pretending it doesn't feel like winter around here, and wishing the snow would go away so I can bring out some spring clothes!

losaway said...

lovely colors!
your blog is great, I am following you now on gfc(272) and bloglovin(55)
hope that you can visit my blog :)
xx

http://losaway.blogspot.com

Michelle Wan said...

thanks for the comment darling
i love essie nail polish too

http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice Post and great blog!
New post is up on my blog xo
http://fashiondrogue.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I love te striped chiffon xx

mac lipstick giveaway ;; 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

juice said...

love your videos!!!
thanks for visiting my blog and for following me. followed you back (GFC, twitter and instagram)

From province

Unknown said...

I'm wearing green vernish today I'm so in love with your peplum top is adorable and the stripe top is gorgeous too so loving our headband u look gorgeous really looking forward to see u wearing them all
Hugs
Virgit
www.preppyfashionist.com

Paulina said...

Nice stuffs;)

Hannah R. said...

love the essie nail polishes! lovely colours :) xx
thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a great video!! I love those mint nail polishes!!

Style Without Limits
Facebook

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments