The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Les Miserables Broadway Show

Hello Lovely readers! So last week, February 28, I ended the month with a bang and saw Les Miserables the broadway show (cue music-dim the lights) 
The show was amazing and the voices were beyond breath-taking, once more I cried at every scene. I absolutely love going to the Theatre, there is something special about seeing a live performance and I am so happy I was able to see this one! Les Mis has quickly become one of my favorite musicals and I am so thrilled I was fortunate enough to see it. I had a wonderful time with my lovely family and here is what I wore. (Video will be up soon!)

What I wore:
Dress: BCBG 
Belt: No idea
Shoes: Guess
Ring: Forever 21
Clutch: Rampage
NailPolish: Tart Deco by Essie

This is the movie version but I love it so much!


Follow me on Instagram: THEFASHIONQUEEN294




Post Show Excitement!

Bought a tiny Les Mis Pin!

13 comments:

Lara said...

I really loved the film!

Following your blog since now

Kisses
Lar

Unknown said...

Woow!verry nice!
Thank you for the comment!X

India said...

You are so beautiful!

Holly said...

i like your pin! you look really cute xx

http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

Paulina said...

Great pics;)

AVY said...

Dinner and a show, classic.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



ALLIE NYC said...

How exciting! I saw Priscilla last year and it was great!

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

Viv said...

I'm jealous, I haven't gotten to see this show on Broadway and I hear it's amazing. I'll have to settle for the movie I guess!

myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Lauren Dimesky said...

You look gorgeous and what a show to look gorgeous at!!

(='.'=)
-Lauren at adorn la femme

Carla said...

wow that's really cool! I want to watch a broadway show someday! must have been a really great experience~

xo, Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Vilte said...

OMG you have such great brows!

Unknown said...

Thank you love!! <3

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! :D

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments