The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, June 17, 2013

MAC Bits

Hello lovelies! So I have a special post today for everyone, I wanted to share the Mac products I purchased in the past few weeks. Keep in mind these purchases were made in different intervals. 
Plus, the lipstick was free because I turned in 12 empty Mac containers (they have a deal in which you give 6 empty mac containers and get a free lipstick!). 

I absolutely love these two lipsticks. Captive is a perfect inbetween color from purple and pink. I love wearing it during the day and it transitions well at night. It's perfect for an all day wear. Plus, the best thing about Mac lipsticks is that they last so long!
This next lipstick is a perfect nude color. Pure Zen is a very subtle color perfect for every day use. 


These eyeshadows are gorgeous together and alone! Naked Lunch, on top, is the perfect nuetral base color that will brighten your eyes and give you a summer look. 
Cork, bottom, is one of the best brownish-taupes I have ever tried! It is also a great nuetral crease shadow and will go perfectly with anyone's skin tone. I love matching these two together. 

2 comments:

Little Tree Vintage said...

i need that red lipstick!!

Unknown said...

very nice :)
follow each other? let me know!
http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments