The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

NOTW: Summer Colors

Hello my lovelies! I wanted to share with you guys my latest nail posts on Instagram (if you don't follow me take a moment a click the follow button for daily fashion/misc photos of my life!) I absolutely love having a fresh coat of paint on my nails as it makes me feel so put together and ready to take on the world. Since summer is here I have been gravitating towards lighter colors such as white, lavender and blue! Here are my nails for the lastfew weeks!
Week #1:
Nail Polish: Sweet Nothing by Sinful Colors



Week #2:
Nail Polish: Alpine Snow by OPI
Spiked Bracelets: Forever 21
Ancor and Infinity bracelet: Surf Shop
Heart bead bracelet: Gifted

Week #3: 
Nail Polish: Beverly Hills by Sinful Colors
Rings: Forever 21

Sinful Colors is super cheap and the quality is incredible! It only cost $2 which is insane and it lasts a very long time, not to mention the fact that the time it takes to dry is minimal. I definetly recommend this brand!



7 comments:

The Mad Twins said...

whaat? They are so cheap! Where can I get those? The first color is so pretty!
(giveaway on our blog)

Sara Luxe said...

love these colours

R's Rue said...

Love Beverly Hills!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

pretty colours!

andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

fashiondrogue said...

Oh my god i want all these shades..Lovely. I dont know how I missed that on instgram. I'm going to like it on instagram right nw :)
New post is up on my blog xx
http://fashiondrogue.wordpress.com/

The Dragonfruit said...

Gorgeous nails! I need to do mine now haha

Trendy Teal

Unknown said...

love those colours! they're so pretty!

andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments