The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nail Inspiration: Almond Nails

Hello everyone, so a huge trend that has been going on for a while is the almond nails. I am totally obsessed with them and want to try them out. I like them very simple though because I find the length to be dramatic enough for me. Here are a few ideas I want to try out!


The rings make it even cooler!!



Gaga had them way before it was a major trend! Nude shade to make it less dramatic.


Gorgeous mint color for summer!


9 comments:

Patricia Do Nascimento said...

Love the pastels colors!


pashionality.com

Denise said...

I totally agree, the rings make them look even cooler! Adele also wears nails this way!

Anonymous said...

i love them

uppmake said...

mint looks so good!

Wendy said...

Great inspiration!!

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i'm actually loving all the rings, too!! the mint color is really pretty.

Sisters Marie
Start your closet on BISTM!

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

love the first color and accessories <3

ChiChi said...

I've been such a fan of these nails, i'm even getting them done for prom. That mint colour is lush!
ChiChi x
www.projectchichi.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Lovely photos! I really like mint nails for summer!

http://www.leopardmartini.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments