The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, June 10, 2013

On That Work Flow

Hello my lovelies!!! I'm back from a long week of absence. I've been out since my last post as I was on Jury duty! It was actually a great experience, unlike what others have told me about it. I really liked seeing how everything came together at the courts. Though the only downfall of it was the decision making as I am terrible at making up my mind lol. Anyways! That took up the whole week last week and I was unable to blog! The agony of holding it all in was incredible! But now I'm back and I've got a new post for you! Hope you like it. 
So I wanted to share with you girls the outfit I wore to court, now I didn't have time to take proper pictures so make due with what I've got ladies! Thanks so much for reading my blog! 

Outfit 1:
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Not sure
Shoes: Boohoo
Necklace: Forever 21
Excuse the kitchen background lol


Outfit 2:
Top: Macys
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Ebay?
Nails: Sinful Colors



Outfit 3:
Dress: Lush @ Nordstrom Rack
Cardigan: J.Crew
Shoes: Boohoo
Necklace: Forever 21

Favorite outfit


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing looks! So chic:)

bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

courtzmelv said...

1st and 3rd outfits are beautiful! x

Blog Descontraidas said...

Great look, i love the last one, the dress it's gorgeous, you have a great blog, what about follow each other ?
Let me know on my blog !
xoxo

http://www.descontraidas.com/

Unknown said...

Love yhe 3 looks!! xoxo

http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/

LOLA FINN said...

I love the black dress and red cardigan!! Very elegant and pretty! :) Looks very good on you :)
xoxo from Munich

The Mad Twins said...

that last outfit is really gorgeous!

Style Servings said...

Loving the work outfits!

Yuriza Astari Rizkyta said...

great dress! <3

http://platformstones.blogspot.com

Marieke Stegemann / wort-welt said...

I really love your necklace. I have a necklace like this, too and I'm going to post a few pictures of it soon . ;)
withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments