The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, August 2, 2013

July Favorites 2013!

Hello everyone! So it's finally August and what better way to start the month than with a favorites video! I wanted to show you guys what exactly I was wearing throughout the entire month of July. July was a month that I was able to try out new outfits and play around with accessories a lot more since I went on vacation and there were a few parties I attended. Every month I like to switch things up just to not get bored of a certain item, wouldn't you agree? So, I hope you like this quick video on which items I loved the most!
PS: At the end there is a link to my ootd vide for the outfit I'm wearing check it out!


If you have instagram tag a photo of your favorite July items with FQFavorites so I can see them!



Favorites: 
Bag: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Dress: Lush @ Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Zara











14 comments:

Dreams-amaze-me said...

I follow you back dear :)

Andrea Antoniou said...

love the pointy shoes :) x

. said...

Lovely post ♥
Would you like to follow each other?
Let me know & I'll follow back!
http://yarensa.blogspot.de/

. said...

Thanks for your comment, I just followed you back ♥
http://yarensa.blogspot.de/

Rin Handika said...

I love all the stuff, esp your black shoes <3

Lisa said...

Love the accessories! x

Miss Ish said...

love your sunglasses! perfect for the summer!

minnja said...

Amazing new stuff. Would you like to follow each other?

We keep in touch.
Love
Minnja

www.minnja.de
Minnja Facebook

Brylantina said...

Nice :)

www.kraina-kosmetykow.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Amazing blog and nice post!! Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know.. :)

Kisses

SHAN
www.memyheelsandi.com

saralookbook · Theprettythings said...

love the shoes ! ;D

saralookbook.blogspot.com

Alyssa Choo said...

Love the sunglasses! I just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out. Follow for a follow on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back! x

choosfashion.blogspot.com

bloglovin.com/blog/9066911/

Stefani said...

Love your bag! And those sunglasses are amazing!
xx

Rachael Dobbins said...

great video! love the peach skater skirt.
hope to stay in touch
Love Rachael
Poses with Roses

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments