The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The New Yorker

 New York! One of the greatest cities in the world! And one of the best places to shop for awesome, eclectic  pieces of clothing! Oh I loved shopping there, hundreds of people on the streets, crowded in the stores(okay I didn't like that part. It's hard to get what you want and not get thrown on the floor lol) But I know it's worth the risk. Here are my favorite finds from my trip to NY. I can't wait to go back and thrift around new places! :) Happy Shopping!!





 Awesome thrift store find :)

 On sale at H&M (still haven't worn any of these clothes) 

H&M Find :) (Tags still on)
 
 Another great Thrift store find.(Looks like F21 cardi. But isnt!)

 Forever21 

 Another amazing score at Thrift store. (Vintage Moschino!! :D)


Bracelets:
 Far Left:H&M Far Right: Forever21

 Forever21 Necklace

Rings! 
2 In the front are from thrift stores.

 The rest Forever21

3 comments:

Aniek said...

Love the H&M sweater and the jewellery <3

http://fillmylittlecloset.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Hope said...

Cute stuff! :D Love the rings!
visit my blog soon?!
xoxo
www.styleitinheels.com

Feline said...

that sweater with the pearl pockets is amazing!! love it!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments