The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Outfit of the Night: Jan 6,2010











Leather jacket:Marshalls Scarf:Marshalls Belt:Betsey Johnson Earrings:Small store in The Falls Dress:Max and Cleo Shoes:Guess Bag:Gucci(not shown) Rings: Gold:Forever 21 Silver:Guess Makeup:Pink and black smokey eye
So this was my outfit of the night. It's a bit chilly tonight and was bound to get colder. (60s) So I wanted to wear something bright and opted for this white dress that had a sort of lace type of fabric. Cute ruffle crew neck and pockets! Pockets are so awesome! lol I added a thick hot pink belt to match with the scarf, earrings and makeup. My heels were black to match with the smokey eyes I did (encorporating pink in the inner corners.) and it also matched with the leather jacket. I don't usually wear a necklace with this dress it already has detail at the top so bring on the rings and bracelets! Have fun with your clothes :) Wear what makes you happy. :)

4 comments:

xxyy said...

love the colour of the scarf.xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Peony said...

cool blog, love how you worked the hot pink into the outfit :) xx

Anna said...

Gorgeous! Love your outfit and the color of your scarf looks great on you.
xxx

Eri said...

Hi there,

Nice blog, I love your shoes.

Hope to see you soon, stop by my fashion blog PRETTY PORTOBELLO, I would love you to have a look.

x

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments