The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Outfit of the Night: January 14,2011:My own Photographer

 As my own photographer I find it extremely hard to get really good pictures of my outfits. There's about 100 on my camera and 100 more on the laptop camera. And between those I have to decide on about 10 to show you guys. Hopefully you can see what I was wearing and hopefully I get my own photographer soon. Even if it is just one of my friends. :) So I wore a really casual but girly outfit. I love it so much! Enjoy my artsy and creative photos. Bare with me!









Rings:Forever 21
Bracelet:Gift 
Scarf:Forever21
Shirt:NY Thrift store
Jegging jeans:Forever21
Sandals:BCBG
Purse:Gucci
Super simple eye makeup, purple shadow stick, eyeliner, mascara, and an apricot lipstick(that sorta wore off)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great sense of style.I love how you used the green scarf and how it mixed with everything it just clicked. The sandals are beautiful!! And they go perfect with the shirt :) I think the rings and bracelet are crazy and cute and the jeans show off your curves and legs and make you look great ( not trying to sound disrespectful)and your hair just makes it all better. Idk if my input means much but just wanted to let you know that i thought this looked wonderfully beautiful and to keep it up :)

FashionQueen294 said...

^ Thank you so much! :D

Love
C

Jenna said...

These pictures are really good! I also really love those sandals! Thanks for sharing!

thatssofletch.blogspot.com

xo, Jay

Jeanette said...

you are so pretty! I love the outfit especially the scarf!:)
love your blog, you just got one more follower ;)

x Jeanette

my link: jeanettesjournalx.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments