The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seeking

So while on my search for inspiration I've beensearching through KarenB's blog and one of her posts has not left my head! From her "August 9, 2009-get dressed, let's go for a drink" post I saw her wear a cheetah print leotard under her loose tank. I fell in love with that idea! Another I've seen (which isn't too new) is wearing a corset. Taylor Momsen wears a few as the new face for the Material Girl line of Madonna and Daughter Lourdes aka Lola. But I'd pair it under a loose shirt or a tanktop that has wide arm holes. I think it's such a better way to wear it! A corset by itself is amazing but wayy too sexy for me right now.  If anyone knows where to get some corsets(which I'm talking about the ones that are to wear as a shirt not the lingerie ones.) or leotards that have girlie designs Please let me know where to buy them. For now I know Macy's sells them and the Material Girl line does too. But I just want other options Thanks :)

 Lace under a white button down

 Karen wears a Leotard. {Not my pictures visit her blog @ wheredidugetthat.com}


 Lace corset

Taylor in one of the Material Girl Ads Corset under leather jacket.


Red hearts corset
Pictures!

2 comments:

A La Mode said...

All these items are definately must haves x

http://www.girlalamode.co.uk/

Marcy said...

I always see them at forever 21!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments