The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Projects :)

  Okay so I've been dying to customize my clothes but need to practice a bit more with my sewing skills. What better way to do this than taking old clothes and making it into something new! Ther first project I did that I forgot to take pictures for was a pair of flare jeans that I turned into perfect skinnies! Except now I have to fix the waist because it's too big! :D Other projects I've done in the past have been skirts. I'll take pictures and add them later.

1.Turn Long pajama pants into shorts!













2.Pajama Pant legs into leg warmers.












 3.Sweater Shirt-Arms into hand warmers
4. Sweater vest- Change buttons and add a cute flower(made it) and also cut that tie in the back.




















5.Turtle neck Shirt- Turn to crew neck and add round studs to shoulders(coming soon)







                                                                                                                                                         






So many more projects to come! These are not finished it's only the progress I've done and I wanted to share :) Any questions, tips and/or advice is welcomed. Happy sewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments