The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, January 10, 2011

YouTube Channel: BAMqween2025



  So today I decided to tell you all about my Youtube Channel. I started making videos a long time ago back in 2008 I think. And at first it started with having like a make-shift TV show of my friends and I. That died after a year and though me and my sister tried to revive it with new friends it just didn't work. So I moved on to making make-up videos and now more fashion oriented videos. I love the Outfit Of The Day and Hauls so I started off with that, and now I'm including making How-to videos! I love being creative though I suck at actual presentation and stuff like that. I hope you guys check it out and I will be super duper happy and grateful. :) Thank you  http://www.youtube.com/user/BAMqween2025?feature=mhum 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments