The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Visit to Gaga's Work Shop @ Barneys New York!

  OMG! I can't believe I went to Gaga's Workshop inside Barneys New York! AH! Best time ever, it was so Gaga and at the same time not enough! I have to admit I found everything to be super overpriced (seriously a lolipop for $25??) But I was able to but a special little item! Though I would have never paid $35 for it! I had to it was a little piece of Gaga and needed to have it in my wardrobe or else I would regret it!!
   Even though the opening was last week (can't believe I missed Gaga again! always happens!) The store was completely crowded and it was scorching hot! I went around twice and took pictures of most of the attractions! Let me know if you had a chance to visit! Enjoy the pictures!!







Leather Jackets
Gaga Spider

Neon Welcome Sign
Art Work
Lady Gaga
Art Work

Shopping Bag


3 comments:

Dphenice said...

Love all your photos! You are living the fab life :9



http://phenicedace.blogspot.com/

Hannah Louise said...

Amazing! If you'd like me to make you one of the pink leopard pocket tees please email me what colour / size (XS/S/M/L/XL) on hlfarrington@hotmail.co.uk x

Shawn Giles said...

In love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loveeees NYC

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments