The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Zebra Stripes

Hey Everyone! So this is my outfit of the day and I just wanted to show mostly the zebra stripes on the blazer/cardigan. I wore it with a black tank top, a black pencil skirt and black pumps. I wore a Louis Vuitton Speedy bag #40? not sure. And I wore my charm bracelet :) My lips weren't pink at all! They were suppose to be nude but the second picture it looks pink. 
Cardigan/jacket: Material Girl
Tank: Aeropostale
Pencil Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Guess
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Bracelet: Gift


My hair was straight for once in it's life! haha and I wore super simple make up, eyeliner and bronzer.

5 comments:

FASHIONISMYWAY by Cristina L said...

Cool cardigan :D

http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

cool cardigan love it! xoxo

Shawn Giles said...

u look adorable..always so pretty:)

The Queen of Hearts said...

I love blogs like yours -- you allow me a chance to see what's going on not only with your fashion but your world, an opportunity that I'd normally not have. Thank you.

I'm adding you to my favorite blogs. I can't wait to check back and see what else you post!

The Queen of Hearts

Buy Runescape Gold said...

I love blogs like yours -- you allow me a chance to see what's going on not only with your fashion but your world, an opportunity that I'd normally not have. Thank you.
Runescape Gold
Buy Runescape Gold
Cheap Runescape Gold

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments