The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Major Haul!

Hey everyone! So I was just able to add a few things to my wardrobe bringing in a new style to my closet! I'm soo happy I was able to get these little pieces to incorporate to my already existing wardrobe! I love experimenting with daring articles of clothing and I think these are small projects that can add a lot to the whole outfit!
  If you guys haven't noticed in the beginning of the year I was obsessed with greys, blacks and more greys. Lots of longsleeves and ripped jeans. I guess you can say it was a grungy, edgy look I was going for but now I'm growing into a different style. I'm loving the button up blouses, the feminine french inspired puff sleeves and designs. I also love the pop of color and the light flowy fabrics! Here are a few new buys!

Forever 21 Longsleeve classy shirt: black and white thin stripes 
$6.50 
Claw Ring from Macy's
$12
Forever 21 black and white stars button up
$19.50
Forever 21 Red zipper jacket
$15
Zara Aqua longsleeve button up
Creme silk button up tee from Khols
$27
Forever 21 French Puff sleeve
$15.50

What's your style? What have you been obsessing over??

3 comments:

everlightly said...

love that star blouse !
i've been obsessing over frye boots and cambridge satchels
<3
pia

http://everlightly.blogspot.com/

Shawn Giles said...

OMG I love them allll! Hmmmm I have ben obsessing over my braid lol thats about it!!

Sanne said...

I miss Forever21 soooooo much..... I wish I lived in the US

//Sanne
ifellinlovewithashoe.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments