The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ruffles & Pink Wedges

Hey everyone! So this was my outfit for the night and I wore a white ruffle dress with pockets! I loveee dresses with pockets they're so much better than regular dresses! I wore this dress with simple eye make-up, and reddish brown lips. I also wore my arrowhead necklace and my charm bracelet. I paired a bright pair of pink wedges just to liven up the outfit. Hope you guys like it!

PS:The weather down here in FL is still pretty hot. 70 degrees to me is nothing lol. So that's why my outfits might look more spring time then fall!

Dress: Max&Cleo
Necklace:Forever21
Bracelet:Gift
Bag:Balenciaga
Shoes: Steve Madden






7 comments:

Matter Of Style said...

your big eyes are beautiful!

wowplay said...

You are beautiful than your colthes ..
RS Gold

Shara said...

great wedges!La Folie 

Phuong said...

i love your red lipstick and the necklace is so cool

Travel in Style

Denisa L said...

Such a cute outfit, love your wedges!
Amazing blog, I am now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog ♥

Haus of Style said...

Lovely outfit, you look beautiful!

Hope you had a great holiday! Check out my blog today on my review of Sharp Hill Designs ;)

lisa signorini said...

thanks for your comment on my blog but the most important thing is THANKS TO BE MY NEW FOLLOWER!
I follow you too!
kiss
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments