The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Heading Out With Classy Red

Hey everyone! So if you guys saw my Major Haul blog then you guys will notice this red jacket! It's really comfortable and I'm soo happy I got it. I wore it over a black tank, black ripped skinnies and sandals. I needed something bring to contrast the black pool of clothes. Make up was really simple with a slightly tinted red/brown lip. Wavy hair and my beige hand bag

Jacket, jeans: Forever 21


2 comments:

Kasia said...

Cute jacket! :)

Runescape Gold said...

Well written ! i have to admit that it's very informative article. This really is another really very amazing and interesting publish. You've provided the publish that's proportional to the interest. Thank you for this publish.
Buy Runescape Gold
Runescape Gold
Cheap Runescape Gold

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments