The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Black and White: Stars



Hey everyone! So I recently shown this shirt in my haul blog post and I just wanted to show you my outfit with it. Ofcourse there are many ways to wear this shirt! That's what I love soo much about it! Here's one way to wear it.
So I wore my starry blouse with a highwaisted black pencil skirt and black pumps. I wore pearl earrings, my charm bracelet, and also four stackable rings.
 Star Blouse: Forever 21
Black Highwaisted Pencil Skirt: Macy's
Pumps: Guess
Bracelet: Gift
Rings: Forever 21
Earrings: Stolen from my mom! haha
Fringe Bag: H&M



                                 















12 comments:

Flutra said...

Love that blouse of yours. I also want something with stars!
Nice blog you have sweetie. take a look on mine, and if you like we could follow each other?!

Much love,
Flutra from Finland

flutrafashion.blogspot.com

Shawn Giles said...

FLAWLESS BEAUTY

SecretFashionLove said...

You look so pretty. I love the starblouse.
Great Blog.
Love J.

MolDiva said...

i just found your blog. I love it and im starting to follow you,hope you do the same

www.moldiva.com

Annie said...

Love the red lipstick with the black & white...looks great :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Alessia said...

Nice Outfit,i like the combination ! :)

Shara said...

lovely look dear!kisses from germany !La Folie 

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute outfit!

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Fashion Loving said...

really nice outfit, loving the star blouse

http://www.fashionloving.co.uk

Sanne said...

I love love love that shirt!!!!

//Sanne
Ifellinlovewithashoe.blogspot.com

wowplay said...

Most people are other folks.
RS GP

Buy Runescape Gold said...

Love that blouse of yours. I also want something with stars!
Runescape Gold
Buy Runescape Gold
Cheap Runescape Gold

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments