The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Life Of A Fashion Queen: My Grad Bash: Circus Products

(Entry written on August 16, 2012)

Hey everyone!! We are only a week and two days away from my grad party!! I want to enjoy the night so I plan to have everything perfect before it even starts! I made this video thinking it would help you guys see what products I have ordered and from what different sites. I also review the products and the service. It's so helpful when I see others suggest a few places that I might have never looked at. So I hope I can help out a few party planners like myself that are on a budget! Enjoy the video! All products listed below!




Black Notebook - Barnes and Noble

Top Hat - Amazon

Extra Tall Top Hats - Windy City Novelties

Derby/Bowler Hat - Windy City Novelties

Cane - Amazon

Vintage Popcorn Boxes - Carnival Depot

Vintage Circus Invitations - Zazzle.com

Jars - From spaghetti sauce jars

Candy - Dollar Store (will get more at BJs)

Lights, Feathers, Vases, Marbles, - Michael's

Streamers - Dollar Store

Red stuffing - Dollar Store

Cotton Candy - Papa John's Peanuts


2 comments:

Unknown said...

loving your blog! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

Shubhi said...

This is going to be QUITE a PARTY!
Hope you have lots of fun:)

Maybe you have time to take a peek at my blog?

Love,
Shubhi's Revels!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments