The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Vintage Circus Series: Ring Leader Party Outfit

Hey everyone!! So This is what I wore to my party! It's a little simple costume I put together. Im in love with the dress and can't wait to get another!! It's a little short and opens up when I spin or the wind hits it but oh well. Hope you guys like it and like the makeup I did for this outfit. I was the ring leader at my Vintage Circus Party! It was so much fun! I love dressing up and getting into character. I have that theatrical blood in me hehe. 


And here are a few of my favorite pictures! Enjoy!







This is also the last and final post of my Vintage Circus Series. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so HOT!! Love the hat <3

Ruva said...

you looked beautiful! love the colour of the dress!

check out FAB giveaway!
http://afr0chic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/galaxy-inspired-trend-giveaway.html

sammi burley (chase.dakota) said...

i love dress ups!! i'm looking forward to halloween!

www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

such a great ending. Obsessed. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you!! :D

Unknown said...

Thank you! :) Checking out your blog now!

Paulina said...

Great blazer;)

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments