The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Back to School: Fashion Essentials

Now that you guys have seen my college fashion haul I'm gonna share with you guys my school essentials fashion wise! These are a few of the things I find important to have for college.

1. Toms have been a savior for those days that my feet are just killing me and I have to be walking around all day. Something about the cushion inside of them makes it so comfortable! Plus theyre super cute in many different colors!

2. Printed cardigans keep you warms in the buildings and make your outfit stan out from all those basic tees out there. Now that Fall is coming up I hope to be wearing more of my printed cardi's!

3. Lipstick is a major essential! I have a few go-to lipsticks that just make my face look more alive and bright in the morning! You don't need a lot of makeup just some bright lipstick!

4. Sunglasses for those early morning classes when you're still half asleep and the sun is beating down on you while you walk to your next class or to your car. I always carry these with me since they are so cute!!

Hope you enjoy the video!!


12 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks again.^^
Follow you back on bloglovin.

Unknown said...

I'm so in love with those sunglasses dear so sophisticated girly chic love it, so glad I'm back and can be reading your beautiful blog hun kisses
www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.nl

Magdalena said...

I love TOMS :)

http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Definitely need comfy flat shoes for all the walking!

Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
Trendy Teal

hegles said...

hi!i'm new follower :)
follow me please?
smack smack

http://hegles.blogspot.it/

Chris Ed said...

Hi dear, I like the video! Love the sunnies and the cardigan!
xx chris

Unknown said...

great tutorial for students!
I like the suggestions about printed cardigans ;D

Nice blog by the way!
Following you now, hope you follow me too now!

www.thechicstyler.com

Enter my blog giveaway and win a cardigan from
www.sheinside.com
http://www.thechicstyler.com/2012/09/she-inside-indigo-cardigan-giveaway.html

Calita Hin said...

u r so pretty! want to follow each other? :)

http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

Lili Matic said...

oh gosh school :S
Cool blog anyway ;)

Wanne follow each other ?

RUNWAY JUICE

XXX

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I follow you now! :)

Anonymous said...

cute blog, great tips!!I'm following you now, would love to follow you back!!
xox
theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

Lili Matic said...

love the lipstick !

Thank you for the lovely comment ;)

I followed you back ;)

RUNWAY JUICE

XXX

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments