The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Vintage Circus Series: The Pretty Clown

I will admit it, clowns are creepy and not cute at all. I don't like their face paint or their purpose. But I found this amazing, beautiful picture of a girl who potrayed a "pretty" clown. I got super inspired to do a make up tutorial using face paints to copy her look. Since I'm doing this circus party I decided to also make tutorials on costume make up ideas to help out anyone who might want to try it out in the future.
Okay I will also admit that the face paint that I bought was pretty cheap in quality therefore it was not very opaque at all. Sad about that but on the up side it looks nice in pictures!! If you do decide to go as a clown go ahead and buy the real face paint for clowns. 






*I prefer the Cirque de Soliel face make up :) Beautiful art!

3 comments:

Sandra Leiva said...

Awesome!!

Lauren Dimesky said...

Very artistic and beautiful!

Lauren
adorn la femme
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

Paulina said...

Nice post:)

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments