The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Outfits of the week 5 and College Outfits!

Hey everyone! This is the last OOTW I am doing for my August Challenge! As we can see we're already in September! Wow! I seriously can't believe it. So much has happened in the last nine months and the year is almost up!! I'll take the time now to tell you what's been going on in my life.
If you see my video you'll notice my first week of college is already over and it was pretty good. I don't know anyone in my classes but I expected that. My classes aren't too much fun lol I have Math in the morning and Psychology in the late afternoon. In October I will start having English classes in the early afternoon and I hope that one is interesting (mostly b.c of my love for writing!)
Classes are chill but at the same time at a high paced level. You seriously need to be paying attention and taking good notes. I also noticed that even though there are some people who don't dress up there are a lot of people who do!! (Guys included!) That was good to see. 
Well it's labor day weekend so we had a long weekend and that was fun to just relax.
I hope you guys liked my outfits! I tried to incorporate some different summer looks before Fall begins!


6 comments:

Veronika C. said...

beautiful photo!:)

Kara Chelsie said...

Good luck at college sweetie! That photo is ridiculously cute

xxx

The Dragonfruit said...

Oh yay, another freshie! :D Haha, good luck at college to you as well - we can do it. And fashionably too ;) Love your outfits!

Trendy Teal

Chris Ed said...

Cool video! I love the last look in your video the most, with the shorts:)
kisses chris

M.E said...

love the pic!!! very sweet! good luck!

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very pretty!
xo
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments