The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Vintage Circus: Grad Party Pictures Part 1

This is the first round of photos! It's before the party and I just want to show you guys how everything has come along! All the preparing, planning and working has paid off! Another successful and beautiful party! Thank you to everyone who came and who have supported me through thick and thin. I also want to say that even though I had the greatest time with my friends, one of my best friends couldn't make it to the party last night but I want him to know that I was thinking of him through out the entire night. 
Enjoy these Pre-Party Pictures!


Grand Circus Entrance! Light up Welcome Sign, Posters announcing the Acts!


Lit up Porch and Streamers, Feathers, lights and crystals on the tables.

The Amazing Vintage Circus Posters!
Red and White Balloons!

Candy bar Table with Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Candy and the amazing Cake 
(Matched my invites!)
Delicious!!

2 comments:

Sandra Leiva said...

So beautiful! Amazing decoration <3

Kat said...

aww love these photos!!! such a cool party :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments