The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Blogging Goals: Revisited

Today is the last day of December! So much has happened in the last twelve months that it's hard to keep up at times. But here we are, we all made it to the end. And since it's the end of the year, I wanted to see how far I've come my SECOND year of blogging!!
My blog's anniversary is coming up so I hope you guys are getting excited, I plan to have a little something special for my followers :) But let's revist the goals I had at the beginning of the year:

1. Publish 100 posts or more! I was totally able to reach it this year and it's all of you who read my blog and inspire me to continue posting. I truly couldn't have done it without you! So Thank you!!

2. Buy a pair of Jeffrey Campbells: Well this is still an ongoing goal lol! Sometimes our priorities change throughout the year. 

3. Inspire others with my posts: I guess this is a personal one that I'll never truly know if I succeed but I like to think that I have inspired someone out there.
Let me know if I or any other blogger has inspired you.

For now, here are some of my tumblr pics!

Chunky winter sweaters

The best place to spend Winter Vacation

Spring flower crowns

NY and Mags

Im totally crazy for cheesy pizza

Love this quote

Perfect, plum lips! Adore this color!

Everyone have a wonderful day and I hope you have achieved your own goals!
See you next year! :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow I'm so in love with the last picture so pretty love that purple colour and so glad you are still blogging hun don't stop don't make anyone stop you keep on doing what you love Wish You A...Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific...HAPPY NEW YEARWish You A...Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific...HAPPY NEW YEAR

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Happy new year! X

Patricia Do Nascimento said...

happy new year sweety!


pashionality.com

Zoe Barrow said...

Amazing photos, and happy new year!
Hope you are able to reach all your future blogging goals.. Also what's your tumblr? Mines beapunk.tumblr.com I'll check yours out :) x

Unknown said...

beautiful post!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!happy new year!!
http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
xoxo Gloria

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments