The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Want List: December 2012

Last Want List of the Year! I seriously can't believe this year is almost over. 
So for this month's Want List I chose two pieces that are a must!
The first is a fur scarf/stole whatever it's called! Look how fabulous Marilyn looks in one! 
I would love it in black or brown and will be searching high and low for it. Hopefully I find it cause it's winter time so maybe a store is selling it. We will see!
The second must have and also deperately needed item is a camera! Okay, this is my dream camera the Canon rebel T3i but it'll cost me an arm and a leg. Soo this is one little item that I'm gonna have to save up for. One day I will have it and blog pics and videos will be ten times better! 
I've noticed that regular digital cameras aren't as cheap as I thought. Atleast Canon's. 

Well what is your Want/Wish list? 
Mine was pretty short but they are items I desperatly want/need.





15 comments:

Glossy Lala said...

Lovely wish list,I do want a camera as well.
I wonder if you would like to follow each other.

I would also like to invite you to join my Christmas Giveaway
http://glossylala.blogspot.gr/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-open-internationally.html

Kelly said...

I am a Nikon girl but a new camera is definitely on my list too!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Unknown said...

I love fur scarfs and I would also love a new camera!

Kisses, Lucy:)

LOLA FINN said...

Love Marilyn <3

Unknown said...

Hahhahahha, great wish list!
Mine's pretty much the same, but somehow it just keeps growing... :)))

Diotima

http://thediotima.blogspot.com/

MILEX said...

<33

Unknown said...

Both good choices or Christmas! I love fur and cameras! My husband got me an awesome camera for our anniversary and it's worth every dollar. Btw, check out my blog too and let me know if you would like to follow each other and keep in touch =)
TheRosettePortrait

Chantal Blows said...

I got myself an early Christmas- my Canon Camera similiar to your one in the picture... and it completes me... :)

Great picks!
http://channichic.blogspot.com/

Fash Boulevard said...

totally obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

AWW THE fut scarf is gorgeous and elegant I saw That Zara has it but not so big as the one from Marilyn I own the camera in the picture the 600d it is worth it and u will be so happy when u but it is expensive but worth every penny great wish list

Nonchalant Rebel said...

i like your wishlist...

xx Mounia, Nonchalant Rebel
Follow me & i follow you back

Unknown said...

Wonderful post! You have an amazing blog :)

I definitely follow you...would you like to follow each other?

http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

xoxo from Nancy :)

Unknown said...

Love that lush wrap :) So gorgeous!

Rachel’s Lookbook

Aleksandra said...

I want that camera too : )

http://www.olastory.com/

Arushi Khosla said...

That wrap is incredible. I can't even.

Love from NY
xx Arushi
www.bohemianlikeyou.net

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments