The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Makeup Buys: Kate Moss + Brush Travel Set

Hello Lovelies! So excited to show you afew new beauty buys. Watching some videos on Youtube I saw that the fabulous and very well known model Kate Moss teamed up with Rimmel to produce a collection on lipsticks! They were completely sold out in one Walgreens so I headed to another just a few blocks away and they had the colors I wanted. (These two at least, I wanted a few more but they were sold out as well.) I absolutely love them! They smell so good haha. 
The color of the first one 08 is a really nice pinkish brown. 
04 is a nice purple but I was upset that it was pretty sheer. It wears off so easily, I have to make sure my lips don't rub together or else the lipstick disappears! That's my only con about 04, since it's the only one that has happened. 
I would love to purchase a cherry red on, if they have. These lipsticks are actually quite cheap! Around 4 dollars. So go try them out!

As for my second buy, it's a small travel brush set. Aren't they adorable!? I've been thinking about getting some travel brushes ever since I saw the super cute MAC brush set at the mall. Of course, I don't want to shell out $50 for a pack of brushes. (Even though I love their brushes, the quality is superb) So I deceided to just stick to this natural bran, which I have to admit the bristles are super soft and they don't shed as much as some other brushes. It brings 6 brushes for $10.
Types of brushes in pack: (left to right)
Powder, Blush, Concealer, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, and Smudger 
Essence of Beauty

What are your current Beauty buys?
Have you tried any of these products?



Have a wonderful Day!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are fab lipstick colours!
It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

P.s. I’m your newest follower!

xo
Deanne

http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

stone fox interrupted said...

really want to try out kate moss's rimmel line! she is one of my style icons! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you!

Unknown said...

I love the pink one! And that brush set is so handy!
I don't think they sell those here for that price :(

Xoxo
That's Beauty by Fien
jazzybelleslife.blogspot.com

StylishByNature said...

These brushes are must have :)

Giveaway- 2 Lucky winners win beautiful Bib Necklace !!
❤ StylishByNature.com

Mariel Parton said...

really loving those lipsticks <3

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

l said...

They look amazing! I love the pink one :)

ALLIE NYC said...

Wow I didn't know Kate Moss had a makeup line. Those brushes look superb I have been thinking of getting some new ones.

Ali of:

www.aliandang.com

Kat said...

ooh loveeeee the colors! the purpleish one will be really interesting! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Maricruz said...

Great lipsticks xx
Maricruz
www.lam-style.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have just discovered your blog and I love it! Do you want to follow each other?

XoXo
Yoursdamnsweet

Unknown said...

Nice post!
Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

Victoria said...

I love those lipsticks. Lovely shades! xx

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

Bhushavali said...

The brush set is perfect. I want a set like that!
The lippies are great too, but I won't wear the violet shades on me!!! :(
Anyways, do stop over my blog too sometime! ;)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
Enter my International GIVEAWAY here

Sandra Leiva said...

That 04 lipstick looks amazing, you should take a picture wearing it and show us! :)

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments