The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Oxblood

The new trend for winter has taken the fashion world by storm! I don't say "burgundy" anymore, instead I say "Oxblood". It sounds so much cooler and dramatic! I love it. 
I bought these new nailpolish colors from Essie that I totally fell in love with! (I actually have 2 new Oxblood colors Bahama Mama --which is more purple-- and Wicked --which is more reddish.)
These have to be my two favorites for this winter! You will be seeing them in a lot of videos!

What are your Winter Nail Colors??


Bahama Mama by Essie

Wicked by Essie


4 comments:

Kelly said...

I say oxblood too, and wicked is my favorite!

xx

Kelly

Sparkles and Shoes 

500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

LifeAlLen said...

beautiful nail))

-Alexander and Elena
www.lifeallen.com

Haley said...

Gorgeous nails. The color is really attractive.
Haley www.instyleforless.org

Subham Rai said...

' Its wickedlyy chic like seriouslyy !
Loved your blog ! Followed you via
GFC hope you follow back !

Https://myfatblogdiary.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments