The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Vampy Look with Dark Lips

So I've been dying to get this lipstick ever since my good friend and now blogger, Rockabella, bought it awhile back. I love the vampy feel and the deep red. Mac lipsticks are my favorite! So now that I have this color it is the perfect way to show you how it looks with a new Vampy Makeup Tutorial Dark Lips edition! Hope you guys like it!
The same products as my previous video (shown here!) were used. 





11 comments:

fiufiu and ulala said...

Love this colours :-) Perfect! Follow each other?

Unknown said...

Oeh love this color so much?
How much does it cost?
Great tutorial!

Follow eachother?
let me know!
xoxo

Jennifer said...

beautiful color!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

QueenLina said...

This lipstic is GORGEOUS!!! :*

http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

swankyrana said...

lipstick color is just SUPERB !

Kelly said...

I love this look, it's a great color on you!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes 
500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

Unknown said...

I love that lipstick I just can't get enough of that colour :D

www.preppyfashionist.com

Natalie said...

a fierce choice indeed!!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I like it !

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline.

Julia said...

love the lĂ­pstick but sadly it just doesn't look good on my lips haha xx
great blog , keep it up

http://fashionforrebelss.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Lovely collor!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments