The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

19 years young

So I don't usually post on the weekend but since I am 19 today I thought, why not!
It's my last year as a teen and I want to do everything! I want to have the most fun, the greatest year ever! I'm not sure what I will plan to do but I have one year to do it all! Hopefully this year is the best teen year I will ever have! I am definetly going to make the most of it!
So I'm just gonna share with you guys a few inspirational pictures that I want to remember today. 
And here's some music to go with the post! 
Favorite songs of the moment!

White Nighst By Oh Land


Kiss You By One Direction (this song makes me so happy!!)


And here is what I wore today!! Love this outfit!!





What I Wore:
Hair Bow: DIY
Bracelets: Macys, Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Shirt: Nordstrom 
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Sam Edelman











Oh Land CD gifted to me!


Inspiration!




11 comments:

Arushi Khosla said...

Love the necklace, lady!

ox from NY
Arushi
www.bohemianlikeyou.net

Nerissa Sayson said...

Wow! Thanks for the comment on my blog!
Yes ofcourse we can follow each other!
I am following you via gfc,
Now it's your turn to follow me back

www.fashionerza.com



.

Wise Rabbit Says said...

you have amazing hair !! thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
ashley xxx

life is style said...

so pretty, love it :)

Paulina said...

Great bracelets;)

Unknown said...

Nice post!
Thank yyou for the nice comment!

Sandra Leiva said...

You look so beautiful!!
Love your blouse and bracelets <3

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday and I love your outfit!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Unknown said...

Nice post! You look great!
Let me know if you are interesting to follow each other on GFC and BLOGLOVIN? I WOULD LOVE IT!
www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lovely! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

Chahana said...

Flawless outfit and also happy birthday! Turning 19 myself this year and I feel like I need o do everything a teenager has to do too!

Great blog btw!
http://invalerie.blogspot.com.au/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments