The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, February 4, 2013

NOTW + Life Updates

Hello Lovely readers! I am back from a little weekend trip (more pictures will be up soon!!) 
This weekend I went to visit my grandparents in a little beach town. The weather was perfect for having lunch outside and taking a stroll by the beach. But deffinetly not for going in the water! It was around 50 degrees and stayed like that this entire weekend. Outfit pictures will be up soon!
For this week I decided to have a minty-turquoise color for my nails as spring is coming and I want to keep my palette in a "spring" like collection. Hope you guys like it!

Turquoise and Caicos by Essie

Follow me on Instagram for more pictures: TheFashionQueen294


16 comments:

Patricia Do Nascimento said...

Love the nail polish color!



pashionality.com

Danika Podhola said...

Love the color!!!Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

Ann said...

Love the color of your nail polish.

Beckerman Girls said...

OMG---the color is the BESSST color EVER!!! We got it and our sister stole it from us! WE ARE OBBBSESSED!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

ambika said...

Nice color!

http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

evie said...

nice nail polish color!:)

Unknown said...

Lovely nail polish!
xx

www.dailyunifrm.blogspot.com

Bruna Fernandes said...

thank's dear :)

Jenny said...

Love the colour, having red hair I have always been a sucker for turquoise colours in clothing and make-up ! x

http://krystelcouture.blogspot.co.uk/

Vintage2Vogue said...

<3 mint!

xo Stop by for a visit,

Lydia from Vintage2Vogue

www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice blog! Can we follow each other? Write me on my blog or follow me and i follow you:)

Vik Ladyla

Unknown said...

Nice collor,thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

Sandra Leiva said...

Cute nails colour!

Natalie said...

I love turquoise! it isn't a nail polish you see too often!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Glad to hear you had a nice weekend with your grandparents, can't wait to see the pictures! Oh, and loving those turquoise nails!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

that's why I got I love the weekends glad you had a nice time and I so love that nail polish
ZIBA COLLECTION GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG TOMORROW LAST DAY TO ENTER CHECK IT OUT
www.preppyfashionist.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments