The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

OOTD: It's all about Zara...

Hello Lovely readers! Yes you have seen this outfit here but I took some more pictures to show you in more detail! Unfortunetly I wasn't able to film this outfit but no worries! Got it all in the pictures below!
So it's pretty funny cause both my sweater and tee are from Zara! (to be honest, I never liked Zara because I found their clothes to be too overpriced and low quality. I guess they got the memo because a lot of their clothes have better quality.) Anyways, I absolutely love the color and have been looking for bright pieces to add to my wardrobe as I have a lot of black and white in it already lol.
But spring is coming up fast and I want to expand the color scheme. This gorgeous jewel toned cardi will definetly do the trick! I was searching for more but the colors were neutrals and so decided to stick with this one. 

What I wore:
Cardigan: Zara
Top: Zara
Bottoms: Pacsun (DIY'd into ankle pants)
Shoes: Forever 21
Lipstick: Twig by MAC








5 comments:

Couture for the soul said...

You look lovely my dear in love with ur top - its so me ha x

H x

Unknown said...

I love your top!Nice pictures!

Aurelia said...

lovely inspiration, Happy Valentine's Day
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

blue roses said...

your tee is darling, reminds me a bit of some of garance dore's illustrations.

Wendy said...

Your top is great!! Love it!

I need your HELP!! Please can you vote for me In this battle?!! I really appreciate it!! ♥
http://www.followfashion.nl/fashion-bloggers-winter-vibe

XxX
Wendy

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments