The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, February 1, 2013

New Trend: Lavender

Hello Lovely readers!
It's Film Friday once again and this time I decided to start off the most wonderful month of the year with a little Trend video! I like to show you guys exactly what I am obsessing over when I obsess over it. So here's a quick video showing you guys the new color I am going for this year:
Lavender!
Gorgeous isn't it? I need to get a few more things that have this color. I have absolutely loved pastels ever since they made it big in the fashion world. Mint was my first obsession (and will always have a special place in my heart <3) but I am moving on to gather some lavender pieces. 
If you guys have a favorite color or a color of the year please let me know as I love hearing your opinion and thoughts! 


Enjoy these pictures I found on tumblr!










12 comments:

life is style said...

hi dear, just found your blog..
it's great, so i'm following now..
hope you do the same :)
pretty pics :)

Unknown said...

such a lovely post! really enjoyed the video:)
lots & lots of love
xx
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

Frances Rae Copywriting said...

Im kinda loving the lavender too- I dyed my hair lavender over xmas and really liked it- its faded now but will probably do it again. Mint is a lush colour, jeans especially (not hair maybe..? hmmm mint hair..!) x

Unknown said...

I love lavender!!! nice pics

www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thanks for your follow honey.. followed back :)
xx
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

María Rubio said...

great pics =)

xx
www.mariarubioblog.com

Anonymous said...

I love this trend but I wouldn't have the guts to do it. :-D

Love,
Jolien

http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

AleksandraNajda.com said...

so very nice! I love your blog :)
Enter my giveaway ♥

Anne said...

I love this post, your blog is gorgeous dear <3333
Love, Anna

www.fashionanna.com

Anonymous said...

Really good article. Highly recommended.
My page - canapé d'angle

livewithstyle-ewa said...

so cool hair!
great post
would you like to follow each other?
xoxo Ewa

Natalie said...

love the new color! I wouldn't mind having a couple of these pretty little lavender items!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments