The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bits of My Trip

Hello Lovely readers!! So this past weekend I went on a really quick trip to visit my grandparents who live by the beach. Unfortunately it was too cold actually go to the beach but the weather was amazing! I love when it's around the 60-50s and planned outfits accordingly. Of course, during the day it's a lot warmer so at night I would later up. I took a few touristy shots of the beautiful sunset, the blue skies with perfect puffy clouds and of course the best Italian pizza from a cute little authentic Italian restuarant. 






We also ate at this wonderful Thai restuarant called, ironically enough, ThaiThai. It had the most amazing fried rice, sushi and chicken. Yup chicken. 

This is the scenery in City Walk which is such a cute little village. Perfect for strolling. We also ate lunch at this organic Mom and Pop shop called Ossario. They have the most amazing sandwiches and icecream!! yummm!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!!!:)

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures!!!!

Ann said...

Love your photos.
The ones showing the skies are really amazing.

Paulina said...

Great pics;)

Unknown said...

you look so beautiful in all your picts hun so pretty enjoy.
ZIBA COLLECTION GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG TOMORROW LAST DAY TO ENTER CHECK IT OUT
www.preppyfashionist.com

MILEX said...

I love your for doing this

Lauren Mellor said...

Wow these pictures are lovely. I'm so jealous. I live in Scotland so we still have freezing cold weather here. :(

I'd be so grateful if you could check out my blog, yours is amazing :)

loobylouschitterchat.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments