The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, February 8, 2013

4 Spring/Summer Hair Style Ideas!

Hello my lovely readers!!! I am so happy with the way my video came out, I hope you guys enjoy it too! I wanted to try something different and since I have never shown you guys a hair tutorial I thought it would be interesting.
Spring is coming up but these hair styles are so versatile that you can use them in any season. But for the sake of keeping it organized I decided to just title it "spring/summer hair ideas".
So if you would like to know what I do watch my video!

Since I didn't take any photos of my hair styles here are some of the same exact styles so you guys have a better idea of what I did:

Which is your favorite??


1. 4 Strand Braid 
(remember take strand 1 and over 2, under 3 and over 4 repeat!)

2. Braid Bun


3. Milk Maid Braid

4. Bows






6 comments:

MILEX said...

you are a killer

The Dragonfruit said...

I so want to update my everyday hairstyle! Great ideas :)

Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
Trendy Teal

c said...

Great! Thank you!

<3

Tessa: said...

Love that milk maid braid, it looks so sweet and innocent but also a bit like the roman empire style!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love braids :)

http://www.teenyhippie.com/

Tori said...

I've got to say I really do love the milkmaid braid! Too bad my hair isn't quite long enough to pull it off yet
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments