The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to school: What's in my school bag?

Hello my beauties and welcome to a new video in my Back To School series! This video will be about the things I carry in my bag. This video is mostly oriented to the readers who are headed to college this semester, but I give advice that can be tailored to any one in any grade. I hope you guys enjoy it!
I had a lot of fun going through the items in my bag. I tell you where everything is from in the video so I won't be writting everything here. For my next Back To School video I will be making a lookbook for you guys to get inspiration for your first week of school outfits!! So stay tunned!


In love with my binder cover!! <3 Please let me know in a comment if you want to know how I made it (which isn't hard at all!)





Make-up essentials
Daily essentials


School Supplies

My bag: H&M

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog! xx

CharlotteHavs

Unknown said...

Thank you!! :)

Jenny said...

Your bag and makeup bag are so lovely! x
Freya's Fashion Chapter

Huda said...

Oh! That binder cover is so cute! I love it and the bag ^_^ Loving your blog. Looking forward to future posts from you :)

www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aw lovely! I love being so organised for school and having everything ready beforehand, I just can't do with being messy etc.! x

Kathryn
effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

Natalie said...

The eat well travel often should be everyone's life motto

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Matilda♡ said...

looooove all the stuff in this post!
mind checking out my blog?
idkmatilda.blogspot.com ♡

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments