The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, August 26, 2013

NOTW: Butler Please

Hello beauts! It's #ManicureMonday and I have special nails to show you guys. You know why?
Because it's the first day of school and I'm back in college for the fall semester. I wanted to do a bright color that was still in the summer category. I have found that perfect color! This cobolt blue called Butler Please by Essie (my favorite brand of nail polish). It's ultra rich in color but unfortunetly it dries matte which is not to my liking. I added a coat of my favorite top coat, Seche Vite. If you guys haven't tried it you must go and buy it now! First time I ever heard about it was when Julia, from Misschievous, mentioned it in one of her really old videos. I absolutely love her and she's the one who got me into make-up. 
Seche Vite might be a little bit on the expensive side but I highly recommend it as it does it's job much better than most top coats. But, there is a down side to Butler Please.... I ave noticed that it chips super easily. More than most nail polishes. Now, I don't know if this is just because my nails are long and are more prone to getting hit by things but this usually doesn't happen so I'm pretty upset about that. But, I can't complain, it lasted long enough for my first day. 
For those of you going to school today good luck and have a great day and week!

Get these polishes here on Amazon! Plus, I believe this color is perfect with the
glitter polish Set in Stone by Essie
Show me your manicures on instagram and twitter with the hashtag #ManiMonBTSBlues



4 comments:

Www said...

love this color !
I follow you :)

Jenny said...

I love the colour! Have fun back at school x
Freya's Fashion Chapter

Karla Do More said...

Love this color! I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party TOMORROW (every Friday) on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop by anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

Rochelle and Natasha said...

Wow, love this colour :-) What a statement to make on your first day back to school; looks amazing.

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments